Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Callen

I told Callen that I think Im in love with him. I still think I surprised him, no matter what he says. Do you think he'll like my blogskin? IDK. I still have to email him this blog. I cant let him see the old blog cuz I cant remember the password so Im posting the football post from the site. right...now....:::
"some england fan got stabbed to death in a croatian area i guess. portugal. sad really. nana was saying how ipswich and norwich fans have to be seperated during games bcuz of riots and shit. i can understand, they love football but jesus christ. still. england won 4-2 SO HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES! lol. "
Lol. Callen wanted to see my callen quote. Yesterday I told him to 'smack his phone around a little'. He giggled. He's so adorable. Im gonna make a list of all the things he has that Ive wanted in a guy::
::Ticklish::Guitar player::Bass player::Archery::LOTR::Harry Potter::Jedi Apprentice::Blushes::Green Eyes::Morals::Rude Sense of Humor::Dreams::Hopes::Sensitivity::Understanding::Care::A true sense of Love::Video Games::But most of all...::He knows what love is::..
Im so lucky. I hope Callen knows that. Shit. I ahve to finish his necklace. Crap. Ill never have time to do it. And I still have to shower and do the dished before i go to his house. Blah. I eat my gummi bears in a certain order. yellow, orange, green, red, then white. clear gummi bears are my favorite. There's a girl in my class right now that looks like my cousin lindsey. well anyways. id better be off. i have to email your pinkie linkie to callen. love you guys. love (insert adorable pet name here)lol.
The Green Dragon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home