Saturday, July 01, 2006

will you dance to this beat....and hold a lover close?

blogger is too much work to post in.
i prefer xanga.
why?
bcuz of my panic! layout.
i love me some panic.
oooh, i know you all know i drive a firebird
but i want new license plates.
either A7X, Teh1337 or PATD
idk which.
cuz i REAAALLLY love a7x & p!atd.
hmmmm, so, wuts up to whomever is reading this shit.

this is my third cup of.....caffeinated drink
so my leg is jiggling
and i need to do my makeup quick,
and put a shirt on.

and upload panic! onto my mp3 player before i head off to SHOP.
fuck, i love shopping.

so, im gonna update my xanga EVERY day from now on.
if its a REALLY good post, ill cross post it here.
if not, go here:
http://www.xanga.com/truckdriver_xx


here's some icons, cuz i love them.






LOVE YOU GUYS.

<3 brittni
[p.s. lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home