Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Class

SO Im bored outside my fucking mind and it's only 10 am. Atleast I leave at 11:30. Guess what everyone?!?! i think im in love. I mean, yeah, ive thought about people alot, and ive had butterflies but I mean...HELLO....could God make it anymore obvious? I get the butterflies when I think about him, no wonder my tummy hurts so much. I get dizzy and cant see straight when he kisses me. I even feel my heart rise to my throat and my stomach drop to my feet when i look him in the eyes. I cant stop thinking about him. I called my friend Chris..callen because I have callen in my mind all the time. Sigh. I have the coin he gave me in my pocket. lol. brb. its break and my teacher wont let me stare at the comp during break. it's 'bad for mine eyes'. stupid whale. dude. connor is still on chapter seven. im on chapter nine. lol. go bwittni. i miss callen. i might be staying the night with him. WOOHOO. and no sex! yes! finally. i can trust a guy enough to sleep in the same bed with him for hours and not be worried about rape or even unwanted things in general. only someone made for me would even feel bad for the raccoon in ace ventura 2. that poor poor raccoon. i really think God made callen and i in a likeness for each other with only one purpose in mind for us. Love. g2g. ttyl kids.
Loves (insert adorable pet name here) i really need a new alias.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home