Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Is This Weird?

is this weird or am i crazy?
scenerio 1: im in oral comm, i got a decent grade on my test wholly on the fact that i missed the notes from the monday before the test *monday gone, tuesday teacher forget, wed test* and when i tried to reason with my bitchy teacher she wouldnt have it. after i asked and waited for the notes, and was late to my next class because of it, she says its my fault i didnt get the notes. it was my fault for not stopping in after school or before school. so i cried, and i was kinda bitchy bcuz my grades are dropping and mrs broeker isnt making it any better. josh hinman *who has a gf of 8+ months* called me at 3:15 and asked me if i was ok, and that he hoped my day goes better tomorrow and that hes sorry about what happened. OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE. i wish i could do that.
.
scenerio 2: now i understand hes at tims house, but jesus, he could have called earlier and said go ahead and see ur friends, im busy doing other things. i cancelled plans. and here's our only convo of wed march 23rd.
kAsMiR68510: hello, its phil
socIALd 4 9 j b: hi
kAsMiR68510: whatsup
kAsMiR68510: im at tims if you were wondering
socIALd 4 9 j b: noooooo really?
kAsMiR68510: ummm
kAsMiR68510: thanks for making me feel
kAsMiR68510: dumb
kAsMiR68510: idk how long i can talk
kAsMiR68510: so...
socIALd 4 9 j b: what do u mean?
kAsMiR68510: idk, but i might have to leave in a little
kAsMiR68510: i think were going somewhere
socIALd 4 9 j b: o
kAsMiR68510: so how was your day
socIALd 4 9 j b: shiity
socIALd 4 9 j b: hbu
kAsMiR68510: it was ok...
kAsMiR68510: well i have to go now
kAsMiR68510: sad*
kAsMiR68510: well i love you
socIALd 4 9 j b: love you too
kAsMiR68510: cya
socIALd 4 9 j b: bye
kAsMiR68510: bye
kAsMiR68510 signed off at 7:15:54 PM.
how sweet i know. i mean, he could have called or SOMETHING. idk. usually, it wouldnt be bad. but my day has totally sucked except getting to wear kyle's letter jacket.im thinking about buying one.
.
sigh. i think scenerio 1 beats scenerio 2. someday, when someones sad, im gonna call them later and make sure they're ok. i felt so loved. JUST TO MAKE SURE IM OK. not even my mom or dad calls me outta the blue to make sure im ok and doing better. i <3 you josh. thanks for brightening my otherwise shitty day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home