Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Everyone! it's only 4:50 so i figured id blog. i just remembered about my feild trip in creative writing. the tuesday i come back, my creative writing clas is going to listen to this poet Ted Kuzer speak. im excited but i dont like ted kuzers work. i also have a book report due today so yeah. i need to pee, then im gonna type up my book report. if i do it, i could have an A in english. yay x10. umm, im gonna do my late work in geometry whilst im in illinois bcuz ill be bored and sadly, i ENJOY circles and/or triangles. my face feels like shit. my dumbass, only having a minimum amount of 10 hours of sleep this weekend, went to bed at 11 last night, and ive been getting up at 4:40. sigh. i feel so adulty tho bcuz ive been downing coffee like its water. dad's all worried about it, bcuz i went thru a 12pack of mt dew in two days. pretty much by myself. and i drink atleast three cups of coffee a day. and a bottle fo pop atleast, some tea, and i try and fit atleast three energy drinks into my week. i think i need to stop but i dont want to. oh well. i really hope you guys check out the new photos bcuz they rock out loud. it's so cool. i messed with the lighting so much. yyyeaaahhhh! lol. well, pee time then book report. loves.
-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home