Friday, March 18, 2005

Lotion

i have a lotion obssession. nate gave me about 13 caps yesterday, and amanda gave me one, and i had two in my not-so-lost purse. which means 16 songs! WOOPA! brb. i gotta put my face on.damn you iTunes! there's a 10-song entry limit perday. grrrrr and such. assholes.brb. more makeup. back. anyways. so it's 15 mins till i GOTSTA GO. lol. i havent even put my shirt, shoes and socks on. altho, not in that order. alyssa came over last night and we took pictures. the bestest are on flickr. you should check em out. man. oh dude, im SO not wearing a hoodie today! ARENT YOU PROUD?!?! lmao. i ALLLLLLWAYS wear a hoodie to school, and im not today. go me. go me. go me x10! WOO WOO! i cant believe we lsitened to nsync in oral comm yesterday. I WANT YOU BACK. oh yes. omg. im soooo sad. ALL last night, in between spurts of sleep, my left leg would cramp up. but i was half asleep so it didnt hurt as bad....but i so couldn't bend it. that's only happened once before and it happened five times last night. and now its sore. WTF. oh well. ill write more when i get to school and such. love you all.phil <3
-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home