Thursday, March 17, 2005

Umm

there was something uber important for me to post and idk what it is. i got a 215/200 on my french project. SWEET. i also got an award for my excellent french, my creativity and the fact that i completed it. go me. its a journal *the prize* and alyssa and i write notes back and forth. we might include claire. the sub is circling us, like a vulture, and i dont like it. i need to wash my hands, they're dirty. and paint my nails. photos tonight with alyssa, then kyle's concert.....dad doesnt want to drive pto phils for any reason so i guess i cant seee him. till, the 30th at earliest. cuz, we cant hang out this weekend, and i have school, leave thursday, get home late the 29th. damnit. KISS ME IM $#it FACED! lol. i rule. nobody gets it tho. i have to dress up for the concert tonight. alyssa might go. mimi's going too. im wearing my suit. my tummy feels funny and im kinda sickly feeling. idk y. im gonna learn a song on guitar and none of you fuckholes will know what song....and for a damn good reason. finished my 100pt english essay. i have a G&V assignment to do for french. bookwork for geometry that ill do bcuz its fun. idc what anyone else thinks....i like proofs. and triangles but most of all, i LOVE CIRCLES. thats what we're studying. i had chinese last night. my persuasive speech is gonna be against the AWOL. alcohol without liquid. its cool, and i want one, but i cant really say im FOR it bcuz its not banned or anything. i gotta go tho. i gotta pee.

-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home