Monday, March 14, 2005

Malade

je suis malade et mon pere est forcing moi to aller ou l'ecole.
.
im sick and my dad is forcing me to go to school.
.
i have three minutes till the late bus gets here. and i look like i just died. i feel like my body is dying painfully from the inside out. my eyes burn and WILL NOT STAY OPEN. they are red and puffy. my eyelashes look funny. i tried cleanign my face with a cold washcloth with ice, nothing. my mouth feels numb. my throat is burning. my arms and shoulders are SORE. i cant stop coughing. my inner-forehead is being pounded on by little men with white-hot hammers. giant hammers. i want to die. or become numb till its all gone. i hate my dad. if im forced to go to school like this, ill be crying in every class. im already crying. i cant go to school. not like this.
.
let alone after the nightmare i had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home