Sunday, March 06, 2005

Im Happy

and content.for those of you who dont have iTunes and have codes PLEASE EMAIL ME. OR IM ME OR SOMETHING. there's two ludo songs i want and an anchondO song i want. im making mike listen to anchondO and ludo. im still smiling about last night when ludo played Hum Along. oh wow. last night was so much of what i needed. i cant even.....well, i cant. ya know? im makign mike listen to Goodwill Hunting By Myself. lol. man. phil's the tamborine/cowbell player in my band. lmao. hes such a cutie. omfg. i <3 this song. not as much as Hum Along. but still. everyone's in my room. and it doesnt bug me. bcuz im happy. so happy. so content. im kinda sad that phil is gone, but im praying that even tho hes with his grnadparents, hes thinking of last night and smiling. im sure he is. bcuz hes wonderful like that. better then a coin-operated boy. im smiling. slightly. without anything else going on. anything. just smiling. its amazing. my cheeks hurt from it. i need to get ready to leave super-soon. i dont wanna leave. well, im posting some hilarious-o lyrics. i love you phil. last night was so much fun! we need to do some concerts more often. jva release show in july!
.
Girl, I remember when we was sittin’ on your couch
Watchin’ Good Will Hunting, holdin’ hands and drinkin’ milkshakes
But milkshakes melt, people change, and you dumped me on my birthday
Right after I bought you that really expensive thing from the Body Shop
Called Jojoba Loofah Milktowel or something like that
That I sold 147 Cutco knives to afford, but whatever, hey, it’s cool
I’ve moved on you know, I’m happy now – well, happy in a crying sorta way
You know, curled up naked in the shower biting your knees wishing you were dead kinda happy
But I realized you were right, we were never meant to be
And you know what? Thank God
‘Cause you’re the most vapid, whiny blah I’ve ever met
Always making fun of my clothes, telling me how hot other guys are, asking me to pay you gas money?!
Buy your own gas you bug-eyed mooch – it’s your car and it costs more than my house
Oh and now you’re going around trying to sleep with my friends
Hey good, that really makes you an empowered individual – no wait, did I say empowered individual? I meant two-cent gutter slut
Listen you tanning-bed-baked, broke-ass, goat-faced, oompa-loompa monkey problem
I am proud to shop at Target, I’ll wear warm-up pants any day of the week
Yes, your ass did look fat in those jeans, your mom’s a M.I.L.F.
And I plan to get on your little sister just as soon as I give her a call back, oh and you know what else?
.
LMAO. i <3 you ludo! i <333 you. so much. you rock my face off. i need that cd. and daddy might buy me the hoodie since i need a new one.
.
loves to EVERYONE
-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home