Friday, March 04, 2005

Helena

i hate my chemical romance. but i <3 this song it reminds me of me and phil. something phil would say. i hate interpreting lyrics, but im going to interpret my opinion of the lyrics. if im wrong (tim) dont correct me. ignorance is bliss.
.
Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate
The lives of everyone you know
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
from every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight

she keeps going, keeps living. and her personality kinda ruins everyone around her, whether she tries or not. she hurts those she loves, breaks their heart or stabs them in the back. and she knows this. and so does he.
Came a time
When every star fall brought you to tears again
We are the very hurt you sold
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
from every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight

she's depressed, sad, and realizes all the depression in the world. she cries for herself and for the fact that she cant seem to be happy for more then fleeting moments.
What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight
And if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight

he loves her. but she hurts him. and no matter what, he's gonna stay with her and then he says so long and goodnight and hangs up the phone. things are better if he stays. so long and goodnight is how he kinda mocks her and is letting her know that hell be there tomorrow.
.
that's my idea anyways. it reminds me of phil and i. doesnt it sound like us? i think so.
.
im so insanely jealous of those cute adorable happy couples holding each other in the morning, smiling, kissing. i hate it. they need to make PDA illedal in schools. WHY CANT YOU GO TO LNS? god fucking damnit. i hate it. it makes me cry. alot. alot x 100000. im so alone at school. im so unlike everyone. i feel like screaming. i need to but i cant. i want to run and hide and throw everything in site. i want to die still.
.
plz tell me he hasnt left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home