Monday, February 28, 2005

Dorkfish still

i hate you trevor. i listened to you, AFTER you called me a slut. you gave me shit before i realised meghan as ur weakness. BITE ME JACKASS.
.
fucker.
.
mmmm, pickle chips. i <3 you mom. but only for the chips.
.
I HATE TENNIS. im only playing for three other people. id do better doing bass lessons, rehearsing for language fair and attending phil's games. tennis would make me miss those. alot. and id cry.
.
i need sex. bad. lmao. like, not a quickie. lots of foreplay. lots of fun. and time. i need to be loved. physically.
.
damn you french project. damn you councilors. damn you 'no-late'start'. damn you teeth for biting my innerlippy thing.
.
i need a car.
.
play-do. life is good.
.
soon eh? soon? ive wated since last, what, wednesday? nothing. and saturday.....i needed to talk to you. no one else would listen. i waited, you never came. soon isnt soon enough. im sry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home