Friday, March 04, 2005

Mousse

i put mousse in phils hair. he had it thinned. its like, smoother, but i liked the poofiness. the poofiness made me think of the doors. i still <3 him, still think hes adorable and would still pull an 'allnighter' with him. lol.
.
im downing all my antibiotics now with fanta. cuz they were suposed to be gone a few days ago.
.
still tho.
.
I ATTACKED PHIL WITH FANCY CITRUS MOUSSE. attack of the hair care products.
.
the idea of tarlowski crawling into bed with another guy, and both of them thinking the other is some girl, and then nick ripping a huge fart at 7am IS JUST WRONG. but funny. but still wrong.
.
their eyes were watching god is on abc this sunday. SWEET.
.
those nights i cried myself to sleep. and the fact that im still alive to feel your arms around me and your hand on my cheek is worth every aching moment inbetween. your hand was warm, my face cold and i think i can guess as to why. my heart was beating extra fast and i tried to calm down to savor the moment. your arms are like clouds of heaven and i squeeze tighter here and then to let you know i never want you to let go. please dont ever let go.
.
you should write me back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home