Friday, March 04, 2005

Absolution

you know, my whole life ive gone about thinking guys cant feel passion or compassionate emotions. i always thought they were lying. always. and id tell myself that it was true but it still surprised me. and i still usually get surprised until i realised.....phil isnt like that. he wouldnt write about holding me if i hadnt brought it up....and i didnt, and he did. i feel SO loved. i want to see him and hug him so hard and never let go. just cry and sleep.
.
knickerbockers tonight. and tomorrow. phil's going with tomorrow. tonight im gonna try to go with angel.
.
i found a men's advice blog. just incase mike or der...well, not derek, ummm, matt might wanna read? idk. it seems pretty decent. i just gotta find the link. damn.
.
fish for lunch......DAMMIT. math homework, finish my french project, and so far, thats it. except to start on my novel. i really need to work on it. anyone have any ideas for it? itll be a journal type novel. Diary of a Teenage Loser. sound cool? well, throw some idea around. loves.
.
p.s. i <333 kylie. and the song chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home