Thursday, March 31, 2005

Pictures

i still need to upload my pictures. dammmnnn man. i was so odd last night. claire and i, we dont cause ANY shit with the 'group' and lydia and this other girl does. so we had to keep them out of the back room. but claire and i got a teeny bit high. we got a couple hits off of a blunt and got a shit load of second hand smoke. lol. edward was dancing all funny, like side-to-side jumping jacks. he said thats how white peoples dance. lol.

the ring phil gave me, fits my left-hand-ring finger ;) yay. i <3 this ring. i treasure it with all my heart. and ppl think its just some stupid ring. its my version of a promise type ring. ya know?

callen gets his license soon. he better stop by. or ill cry. bcuz hes cool. knowing him ill have to wait....wont i callen?

i went to bed at 3 last night. usually when i go to bed at three i wake up at 9. i wkoe up at 12:30. i was scared. lol. but im gonna go eat some fish sticks, roman noodles and other random food dad has stocked up on. BITCHS.

phil, i love you with all my heart. you're the only person who relaly makes me feel special *in more then one way ;)* and you love me more than any other person does or has. you can make me smile, which is hard to do. when you hold me, i feel so, relaxed and comforted. like im finally safe, at home, and finally happy. truly happy. and when i miss you, i get close to crying. and i hate being so far from you but soon, someday, itll be just you and me. on our private island, with our pet penguins. lol. i love you, you're presonality, your smile, your eyes, you're.....you more then anyone in the world. nobody could love you like i do. or as much. and i know you'll never leave. i trust you. even tho i DO get jealous at times, or overprotective, deep down, i trust you. i have your picture everywhere. and when i see the pictures, i see the memories and all the laughs we had and then i think of all the laughs we will share later on. i hope im with you forever baby. you're the greatest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home