Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Civics

i have to finish my civics videos. im starting to think that mrs.nelson-hitz is gonna let me pass civics if i finish my videos. do you even KNOW how happy dad will be? im gonna watch all the videos this week when im not busy and test over everything and see if she'll let me finish. you know what amazes me......how many star wars terms relate to world history....storm troopers, viceroy, chancellor, lol. i finished picking my kids' names. * Kean Tyler(or james) Anakin Luebbert* and *Claire Desiree Satine Luebbert* there were other names i wanted to use tho. ewan, elijah, hayden *i know*, Lance, Jacoby, and even Liam. Kean Anakin Liam is cute but i kinda want to use Tyler. my kid's gonna have several middle names tho. he'll be cool. we have shortened class periods tomorrow, bcuz of an assembly. and, ive been doing shitloads of homework lately. and my geometry quiz went splendid! im nervous about my persuasive speech. and im wearing my green phil tanktop! lol. it turns out, michelle knows taylor! WTF. she disagrees with me more then is necessary. i fucking hate lunch detention! i cant wait to talk to the school officials about my house being egged. lol. we're so getting them ticketed. yesterday, i worked my ass off and i have a shitload of laundry and dishes to do tonight, along with studying, so im gonna be a busy little shit. yesterday, i worked myself well enough to earn 10 bucks. and with the laundry and dishes i do today, i should get 6. star wars for friday is cancelled. and phil might not be able to make it to the family deal on saturday/sunday. i wish i had somebody to go with me to star wars on friday :( lol. but, im mad at phils mom for saying he cant go bcuz 'theyll be at a wedding' WTF? THATS EVEN MORE REASON TO LET HIM COME. and my dad invited him. wtf? and i think im going crazy! ill explain later tho, ive only got a couple mins to check myspace. ttyl.
...
..
.
<3 Babers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home