Wednesday, May 18, 2005

AAR

i <3
re-discovering old bands that i used to love.
and flying V bass guitars.
and being wrong.
and afi's cover of HLAH
and sleeping
and late nights
and wasting my time with you
and sleeping on your couch while you do random things, like we're married
and dinner
and star wars.
and sleeping in class.
and being wrong.
.
i feel like poo. im poo-tastic. my head hurts im tired im coughing and sniffling im depressed and im anxious and stressed. it sucks. im too lazy to correct mistakes or even type correctly at all. i feel like i got 2 hours of sleep. like when i stayed the night with trevor. matt's lucky hes not here cuz tomorrow's gonna be A DAMN GOOD DAY. and i think thats all thats keeping me sane.....is seeing derek AND star wars. just thinking about seeing derek makes me excited. phil cant make it friday, we dont know if td can, nor do we know if billy or dylan can go. dont worry phil, claire invited dylan....not me. *icky* he prolly cant tho. im hoping atleast billy can, cuz itll be weird td, claire, monica and i. if im EXTRA lucky, derek's mom will allow him to come! HE GETS HERE TOMORROW. OMFG! lol. depending on where his hotel is, monica is driving me to see him after school, but im gonna call him tonight and make sure everything is in place and ok. my shoulders=strained and pained. they hurt so bad. im sick of sticking up for monica and making her feel better, today is about making me get thru and tomorrow, my cheeriness will spread like wildfire and ALMOST nothing can put it out. omfg, phil's dad is going to star wars with us. WTF?!?!! fucking hickey-nazi. im soooo like, sad. i had rootbeer, licorice, taffy, rice krispies and funyuns for breakfast. lol. and i feel like im gonna lose it. omg i wanna slap matt so badly. dirty, stinking, lying piece of shit he is! wow. i <3 this song. anypoooooo. today? studying and napping. early bedtime acctually. mike has his play. AND IM DOING LES MIS! DAD SAID I COULD! it's only 300. please let it be a play-only and not a musical. im praying. i g2g now. and cry during lunch. sigh. atleast i get to eat and listen to music in creative writing. shit, i didnt do my creative writing homework. oh, what to write about? a childhood moment fo sho! ttyl <3s
-Babers
.
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home