Thursday, May 12, 2005

DJ

go dj! i just split my blister again. damnit. it needs to disappear. i feel so shitty today. i have to go to the mall again, exchange my shirt, maybe see phil but idk if i want to. not like that, idk, its hard to explain. i have french xlub elections after school. if i dont make prez.........i wont wake up the next day. madame heminger tried to get me to NOT sign up, but i almost live for french club. i would be so devastated. its hard enough to try to get myself prepared for losing to katee or sara......but what about phil and baseball? if i have to take the problem of him not making it, for any reason, id die. i really would. im not made to handle failing. i cant handle anything right now. i want to bawl based on the fact that madame heminger thinks i should only be vice-prez. PLUS, i have to listen to poor depressed monica and her sad, woeful obsession with matt. puis, trevor veut etre mon ami. wtf? idk what to say really. he can be sweet, but, he REALLY hurt me this year. but i kinda miss hanging out with him and ian. i feel bad for the way i treated ian before. ok, so, the 21st there's a french party, so the 20th, i think im gonna have td, billy, dylan, claire, billy's girl and one of my girlfriends over. since td's done with theatre after this weekend. word. lol. here's an inside joke : billy and phil warmed up together....thats so hot. i got new picks on flickr. and i'll have a pic of billy up there soon. if you want, i can send you the file of me making a funny face. lol. knowing derek itll go up on his site. lol. i can NOT believe how blonde billy is. dad doesnt believe me that civics on novanet is hardwork and hes mad cuz i wont pass it this semester. stupid asshole. im gonna make up english assignments, geometry assignments, world his assignments and maybe even french ones so my grades come up. omg, i used a paintbrush for makeup today. alyssa said i look like a china doll. lol. i dipped the paintbrush lightly into water and used the water to make my eyeshadow damp and painted it around my eyes. its SO awesome. i <3 it. i wonder if phil will. oh well. idc. mmm.......old school savage garden. break me shake me. universe. violet. yes. life is ok for now. i want to go home.....cry.....eat orange sherbert....and ramen noodles and sleep. i cant wait till sunday. im taking sunday off. i feel so shitty.im nervous about french club and for next monday....none of my pieces are good enough. im not good enough. dammmmnit. i hope to see mike evnen soon. apparently, matt has a bad cough that is contagious and he cant be at school for the rest of the week. he was here tuesday tho. hes SO avoiding monica. g2g. loves
-Miss Fish


aka Brittni


<3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home