Tuesday, May 03, 2005

B A N A N A S !

idk. im still exhausted. i usually get up at 4:15 to 4:25 and i did this morning, crawled out of bed and onto one of my blankets which lives on the floor currently, but i had a blanket around me already, and just laid uon this heap of blanket and bathrobe and covered up and slept till 5. which helped a teeny bit but when i get to school, im writing matt and sleeping till the snackshop opens when im DEVORING coffee and mtdew. bitchassnigga! god fucking damnit. i can NOT get realplayer to download and if i dont get it to download.....then i cant listen to certain songs. fucking nigger. atleast i can listen to new billy gilman now. he sounds like......idk. it makes me think of matt kittrell. the freshman. and the lyrics remind me of his old songs and part nsync lyrics. three words, two hearts, one kiss......sounds promising * its a song * omg i cant wait to get this cd. aww.....a baseball song! HOW CUTE! omg. this is so cute. sad thing is....this kid is like, older then me i think. that or older then phil. lol. but hes close to my age. i wish i was him.....but the female version. omg how ADORABLE. im wearing phils anchando shirt. mmmm. it smells like curve from sitting next to my incense. YUM. omg. im exhausted baby. i saw claire after school. she's so pretty. i wish i looked HALF as good as her. i love her. she's so wonderful. i was gonna run up and hug her and on my way over *cuz she was coming in for her school stuff* i saw her mom, halted to a stop and ran back to ahng out with chaz, josh and mike. i trusted mike. and afterschool, chaz and josh would NOT leave me alone. they kept touching me! ARGH! x10. and they were trying to touch my boobs. and mike just fucking sat there. i figured hed like, stick up for me or atleast hold me so they couldnt get to me. i feel kinda betrayed. i hate chaz. josh is ok im small doses but jesus fucking christ. god. crossfade show tonight and i dont think i can go. but the billy gilman cd is out tonight and BOY do i want it. id take that over a crossfade ticket anyday. ok, warped tour.....7/19 in omaha *not 100% on the arena place* but tickets are around 28 bucks right now. like, 50 bands. and dad's 80% sure i can go. im gonan earn it too. im taking a group, Kelli, Josh, Jordan *josh's girly*, Phil, Claire, Dylan, and someone else for kelli. maybe we'll bring billy! lmao. yeah! PHIL! LETS BRING BILLY! woot. or TD! lol. awww. itll be fun! i hope i lose weight by then cuz ill prolly be in a beater. buuuttttttt.......anypoo. dad scared me to death just before i went to bed last night. he hid in the bathroom, but thank god for karma. while he was waiting in there, for me to wlak by, he was gonna scare me.......the cat was in the bathroom behind him making noise and he was scared! HAHAHAHAHA! bitch. i think this large amount of coffee lately is eating away at my teefs. gargup. idk. im bored. i ate tacobell last ngiht and when we were about to leave, bryan maya shows up but thank god he didnt see me. i was dressed funny. i g2g now. loves.
<3 Brittni
p.s. Oui Sis My
and
Bet Thrills Pion VI

p.p.s. you are {affirmation around ten)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home