Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Bye

goodbye to those im leaving. now, i have to move. and soon, bcuz one) i got caught smoking pot and two)i ratted out some people who are potential threats to my safety and dad thinks i could die. im scared either way. im gonna miss everyone. i lvoe you all. all of you have been so important to me.if i die, please dont be sad. i'll watch over everyone. i have to miss baseball games. i have to miss french club. i dont wanna go. i didnt mean to. im so sorry. i love you guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherry Darling said...

i love you hunny. im acctually happy right now, only cuz i get to see you tho. *muah*

9:00 AM  
Blogger witbyt said...

Brittni, when I read this post, I feeling came over me that ive never felt before, I just sat there and read it over and over again.... I know you told me before that you were moving, but idk it didnt really hit me I guess, until now...ttyl

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home