Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday

i woke up this morning. and i dont remember my alarmclock being on when i woke up. idk y. bcuz i remember turning it on. thats the last thing i remember before climbing into bed and passing out.
.
ok, you wanna know how screwed i am? i used my cellphone in illinois. BAD FUCKING IDEA. 92 dollars in roaming charges. everytime i called phil, which i was allowed to do back then, it costed alot of money. and my brother and i have total overdone our minutes. 250 some dollars. for our phonebill. that includes my phone, mikes phone and dads phone. dad is so pissed. i asked him if we had milk and he goes I CANT AFFORD IT. dumbass. but hey, he ordered star wars tickets for 10pm on May 19th. talk about fucking sweet.
.
i gave DrM the painting and the poems. he liked the poems. we sat in his car for a little while and ate licorice. it was the best licorice ive ever had. we kinda just hung out. and then did the picture thing. i opened his fone....bad idea. i wont say any more. oh, yeah, DrM's game got cancelled of course which means he doesnt pitch saturday! his coach is kind of an ass. but im going to go anyways. i invited some friends to the movies tonight but now, bcuz of my dad, idk if i can get any money. which is really fucking gay. bcuz i wanted to hang out with these people. i dont have to present my speech today. but ill prolly have to on monday, so this weekend, i gotta make my visual aids. i think i have a mosquito bite on my neck. i didnt do my geometry. i think im going straight to claires after school. idk. but i wont have my cell, so if i do, im not calling dad until like 6 when ill prolyl be driving around. which reminds me, i gotta finish phils birthday gift. and i gota make my tummy not hurt the way it does bcuz it makes me cry. i guess it needs more ibuprofen. shit i gotta dry my clothes. dammmmmnnnitt.
.
phil called yesterday. apparently he left his messenger on and his mom went downstairs only to see a window of an instant message from me. he forgot to shut it off. she's fuming again. im starting to think maybe you should abide by her rules phil. so, he was this close to being ungrouded on monday....and yeah. once again we fail in our attempt to get past her dumbass-ness.
.
ok, im stuck on sad love songs. end of goddamn story. sad love songs. hmm, i wonder why? know me well enough adn youll know the exact reason. omg my eyes want to fucking shut. on their own. i hate it. i still have to do my makeup, my hair *damn* and put on my clothes which are being dried right now. oh, and make coffeeeeee.
.
i love you.
.
Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home