Monday, April 18, 2005

Nightmare

i had the dumbest yet saddest nightmare.
.
im not kidding you either
.
i was with phil and we were walking somewhere. at one point we were suposed to walk into a rod kush's to see if we were in lincoln but the rod kushs building was in a big dark forest and i got scared. so, somehow we ended up walking along a highway. i had a big bottle full of some red-colored alcoholic drink. and chocolate. and while i was eating my chocolate, i moved onto the sidewalk, and i begged phil to do the same. he wouldnt. cars were screaming by him, faster then normal interstates and phil kept ignoring my pleas. i begged him over and over to come up on the sidewalk next to me. he finally turned and said no. so i tunred around and walked the opposite way and started crying. as i got closer to an intersection, i started downing my drink not caring about anything else. soon enough, i see the lead singer from anchondo at the little trash-can thing hanging on a light post. i started talking to him but i can't remember what we said. and then phil shows up and says "i want you to have these" as if the petals he was throwing at me were gonna make me sad. what made me sad is the fact that he looked so hurt. the last thing i remember is shaking his shoulders and telling him how much i love him.
.
i know, its dumb.
.
.
god im an idiot. dumb me and my dumb nightmares. last night was...well....odd. matt decided that im not good enough to have him come over. it kinda made me sad. he told monica that he does like her. wtf? thats wrong. thats worse then annie. that is just gross man. you know whati realised this morning? Crunk has been popular since Nsync was big. it was justin timberlake's little catch phrase for so fucking long its not even funny. its even on teh song Giddy Up *we gon' get dis crunk, haha, giddy up'ah* which is on their first album. isnt it bad that this word was popular with a boy band and their little girly fans to rappers and gangters here in 2005? it makes me wonder. i cant stretch and breathe at the same time....it huts me again. idk what to wear today. sigh. or what to eat for breakfast. orange and yogurt i guess. kidna high in carbs tho. shit. w/e i wear its gotta be cute cuz im getting photos done today with my ribbons. fuck. i dont want to take them to school, they'l get squished. damnit. last night dad was telling mom about how very proud i was about my poster and shit and talking about how i got too worked up about winning....idk. it made me mad bcuz that WAS the fucking best poster there. i deserved first place. jackasses. oh well. my tummys hurtin, so im gonna have some yogurt and coffee. loves x10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home