Thursday, April 14, 2005

Dane Cook Again

once again dane cook has brightened my day.
.
sadly i didnt get chinese. nor did i get an honorable mention or overall prize for my poster! I SPENT TWO FUCKING HOURS SOLELY ON THAT DAMN MASK! damnit.
happily, i got a blue ribbon on my poster YES! and i even managed to get a blue ribbon for my poem! AND I SO FUCKED UP MY LAST STANZA. i guess my french accent and pronunciation was so beautiful he couldnt help it. apparently its rare for him to compliment people and he went on and on about me. net year, im doing a poem, a Can-Can poster AND the actual can-can with crystal and alyssa. in real can-can dresses! yay for me. im ok. not excited, not depressed. i didnt care what color i got on my poem. i wanted a damn over-all best prize for my poster. WHICH KICKED PIUS'S POSTER'S ASS YOU FUCKING WHORE! i cried. im sooooo happy i got two blue ribbons tho. i framing them. i havent talked to phil today and it really depresses me. i wonder if he got his letter? his mom prolly got it and hes in trouble again.
.
i love you phil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home