Sunday, April 10, 2005

Quotes

yeah. quote time.
.
When I told you id love you for forever, i LIED.......forever isnt enough.
.
Im crying inside and nobody knows it but me
.
Late at night, when all the world is sleeping, i stay up and think of you. and i wish on a star, that somewhere you are thinking of me too.
.
if you knew half ov what i feel, if you felt it youd break down and cry
.
i can only be myself, im sorry if thats hell for you
.
nobody remembers your name, when you're strange.
.
if i did anything right in this life, its when i gave my heart to you
.
someday, youll see what you could have, and ill never look good enough in your eyes
.
ill admit im wrong if youd tell me
.
im ugly on the inside too
.
i know its hard to love me, but plz try
.
so brittni's bawling and depressed and wants to die. whats different? man. if you guys could read my mind. it'd be like a collection of the worlds most depressing and angry songs. phils present needs to be worked on. so does my speech. and language fair. im gonna write a book. i am. and its gonna be my life and my real thoughts. and the world is gonna read it. except those who its truly about. and ill be ok. i wish i could draw a cartoon. im gonna. im gonna make ME into a damn cartoon character. and you're gonna hate it. shell be horribly drawn and ugly. just like me. i think god draws all of us onto paper. then makes us. and i was the piece of paper then got thrown away. i wish alcohol didnt tase so horribly. so i could drink everything away. i want to be handcufed, forced on my knees and beaten. i want someone to just hit me and scream at me. to tell me how ugly and dumb and fucked up i am. to tell me that no one will ever love me, and everything everybody else told me was a lie. i wish i was a rockstar, with only my band. that way i knew 100% that i couldnt trust anyone. it hurts so much to love you the way i do. give me a microphone SO I CAN SCREAM. if i was a bird, hed be a gun. if you really loved me, you'd pull the trigger. best friends means YOU pull the trigger and you get what you deserve.
.
p.s. im significant screamed the dust speck - calvin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home