Sunday, April 03, 2005

Lucky

i = lucky.
tyler was watching over him at that moment. just for me. i know it.
.
saturday? well. no computer. dad's mesing with my hard drives. i kinda wish hed let me watch so i could do it myself. but, i wake up, late, bcuz i had stayed up late waiting for phils call. but,i get up and start slowly getting ready and i was kinda mad bcuz i had NO IDEA when i was suposed to go to phils. so i finally get pissed off enough to call him and i found out he almost died the night before. im not going into details......but ive been crying about it ever since i found out. i cant even FATHOM what id do if he died. id be like, in a coma thingy. i know after the funeral id move in with my mom, shed understand more. id prolly go insane and then like, fall asleep and never wake up on some random night. idk. i cant imagine losing another person whos that close to me. im not thanking god tho. im thanking tyler and papa. they were watching over phil, and me, making sure that everything turned out ok. i know why papa wasnt watching over tyler for me tho, cuz he was watching over nana whos been having troubles lately. it seems everything is slowly being taken away from me. i dont like it. but, anyways.
.
yes, i went to phils yesterday. 2 till 10. 8 fucking hours. dick wads. lol. met the family. entertained the little kids. played football......i so beat phil. my TEAM didnt beat HIS team....but still. i tackld him and hurt his butt. lol. umm, ate samichs. lol. dont ask. watching family guy and ace ventura. the girls and i were gonna soak phil but phils mommy said NO and made us sad. umm, hung out with phil when everybody left. in his room. yes. lol. we read calvin adn hobbes. lol. listened to ac/dc and had sex to my fave acdc song. lol. talk about FUCKING awesome. lmao. ill shut up. i ended up wearing his anchondo shirt. which im still wearing *im still in my pjs* and it smells like him and that makes me happy. then phils mom, sister and brother, criag, phil and i were talking about the late-pope and shiavo and stuff. and i guess phils mom, sister and i decided that phil is craig-phobic. lol. we also discussed phil's 'zone' at concerts. *which reminds me....im kinda sad that i missed the Army of Freshman concert* lol. but yesssssss. it was funny. im sitting on the pillow stina gave me. lol. then when i got home, phil and i were on the phone and i was all sad bcuz of the car accident. and phil and i were talking about the thing on his bed post *i dont remember the name* but it was something really special and holy and the like and he got all serious and asked me to wear it all the time. of course i said yes. it obviously meant alot to him. but the thing is......his voice was so serious, it was almost scary. but i gotta go. i get to play The Hobbit all day as long as i do the laundry when its done washing and shit. go me. GO VIDEO GAMES.
.
phil, i love you, dont ever fucking question that! p.s. thank you.
.
tyler.....i love and miss you. thanks for your help!
.
edit you nigger ass bitches: i completely forgot. shit. oh yeah. this weekend so far.....friday, idk. stars game maybe. saturday, party at kyles...idk if i wanan go....sunday HOCKEY IN OMAHA AND PHILS GOING. suck on that fat ass blunt you pussies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home