Monday, April 04, 2005

Sugar

lol. ive been thinking. about saturday, phils room. hockey stick. ac/dc. i think i won last night. but idk. hmmmmm. omg, there's this new kid in novanet *5th period* and hes so fucking disgusting! and he was asking me how to get onto the computers and i showed him, and then he asked me really flirtingly and really loudly what grade im in. and then complimented me on my typing skills. and he said he only gets on his computer to fucking around with girls's minds on like chatrooms and shit. omfg. tlak about GROSS. and his face was all mutated and oily and dirty. i thank god many times over for letting the worlds greatest guy also be the worlds hottest. in my opinion. but i mean, im so glad that my ''match'' has a cute, clean, happy, sexy face. and a nice body .... and his, uh, well, hes big for his age. bigger then the average sophomore. i wouldnt know about juniors. anyways. lol. im just so lucky. mannnn. anyways.
.
i rubbed my curve cologne *its old* all over phils shirt and it helps but its not as good as the cologne. im wearing my blue and white necklace *SQUISHIE* lol. do you still have urs squishie? what about my mushroom? oh, phil, whats thatt thingy we were talking about on saturday night? i cant remember the name and none of my religious friends know wtf im talking about. my eyebrows make my face look younger and more lively. and im smiling so much more lately. kyle, is so fucking stalking me. hes getting sooo annoying. my neck hurts. idk if i hurt my legs in football or what but my muscles arent healing.....in fact, they're worse. you, remind me of home. lol. its a song. cam h sent it to me. cam = fucking awesome. hes like the only indie kid in geneseo. i think he deserves mad props. i wont be able to blog tomorrow, atleast, not at this time.......i have to go see ted k speak. idk how you spell his last name...kuzer? kuscher? kusher? idk. but hes the poet loriet for the u.s.a. and hes from the mid-west so i guess its important. but im going with my creative writing class. we're doing poetry in english now. god am i excited. there's about five things im gonna write about. phil, tyler, myself, broken hearts, and alice in wonderland. idk why. anyways. my english teacher is all excited for me and i get extra credit in both creative writing AND english now. sweeet. and i also get tomorrow assignment for geometry so i can do both tonight and hardly have any tomorrow. my grades?? hmm, i belive french is atleast above a C, english? B! geometry? c! this class.......S *its either s or u* lol. idk the others. i know im passing oral comm and creative writing. its world history that makes me itch. maybe his last name is spelled koosher. or koozer. lol. la la la la la la la remember phil? ARGH (thats between me and claire) lol. argh. annnndddd......white peoples dance. i hate how kyle has such a problem withme smoking. im sick of it. cuz you know what????? hes only my friend and i wouldnt stop for phil unless i had reason to believe i was hurting him by doing it *ex: addictions, passing out, or psychological problems* so blah on you. ill smoke weed if i want. claire and i are gonna dress in all black *like amish people* and make the clothes gangster and wear fake moustaches. and maybe even beard. lol. and im gonna squeeze a goose. omfg. 5 DAYS. 5 DAYS. 5 DAYS NIGGA. lol. omg im so happy for us phil. i hope this lasts forever. i love you baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home