Monday, April 04, 2005

Blah

i could not sleep last night. idk why. it was like i had drank a mountain dew before bed. but, i ended up thinning my eyebrows by like.....miles. lol. naw, but they look better now. and i finished all of my star wars book. then again, i started on chapter three. lol. basically the whole book. then i ate. and fell asleep at about two something. got up at four something. showered. failed at my attempt to stay 'decent' lol. only phil will get that one. i hate my hair after a shower. it gets all poofy and and split-end-y. now i had to water it down with liquid mousse and then straighten it. and i only have half an hour to do that. idk what earrings to wear with phils shirt. my white ones would work, but one is at bills house cuz i used it for the pot. damn you washing machine for taking away that yummy smell that WAS on my shirt. ok. so, i might be going to phils today. idk. but i DO know that i have to get a bus pass. and batteries since i just burned a new cd last night. umm. van wilder rocks. lol.

loves
Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home