Thursday, April 07, 2005

2 years

14 mins to type!
.
its been two years since the monday i started dating he-who-beat-me. i dont wanna say the worst bf, bcuz for the first few months, he treated me like phil STILL does. and he was a sweet and caring guy. and he loved me. and then he got into drugs and i become the thing he took his anger out on. kinda like jackal and hyde. ya know? i still hate him tho. dont you worry.
.
two days till phil and my 6 month. usually, id be excited. but im spending it alone. sunday, phil was suposed to go to omaha. now im doing my poster with crystal and alyssa and then going home....once again, alone......and gonna cry. ive cried more these past few days then i have in a long while. i think the meds are reversing my chemicals way too much. i mean reversing as in doing the opposite job that its meant for. i miss phil so terribly. i find myself sitting on my comp at night, staring at his picture and listening to hum along. and crying.
.
worked on the french poster. took poerty notes but during them i fell asleep and wake up and sat up relaly fast bcuz of a bad dream. took a fairly decent quiz-test in geometry. and im here now. i got a whole shit load of new icons. im thinking about putting up an icon box on here. showing random icons. like my photo thing. right under that. yeaahhhhh. go me. but i gotta go.
.
i love you phillip!
once again.....forever. no matter how much it hurts.
which its fucking with my breathing again.
i love you baby.
.
Love
Hoover
.
p.s. i forgot wtf i was gonna type here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherry Darling said...

i love you too baby

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home