Friday, April 15, 2005

Head Automatica

im nto much for glassjaw but i <3 head automatica. omg this day is going by WAY too slow. acctually, its going by quick. but not quick enough. days seem to go by eal quick for me lately. that and my stomach devours all my food super quick and itll get bubbly and hungry. please please please please please please please please. omg. i hate colds. i have a stuffy nose and im suposed to see phil today. GOD DAMNIT. its pretty ok tho. the ibuprofen took care of my headache but my nose is still kinda......poofy feeling. daryl polumbo rocks. i wish i could sing like him. for lunch today? chicken. or ice cream.
.
omg randy *mr gross in my novanet class* had his headphones turned up since its friday and mrs hitz was yelling at him and he didnt do anything so i turned and looked at him with a smile. he pointed at himself and goes HEEEEEEYYY all sliently. and i pointed at the teacher. and just now he threw something at me and tried to say something and i flipped him off.
.
I CANT WAIT TO SEE PHIL!
.
idk wut else to say. ttyl.
.
LOVES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home