Thursday, April 14, 2005

Summer

i wont be here this summer. moms forcing us to spend the summer detassling in erie illinois. apparently 'shit is out of hand' and we 'dont give a shit what my dad says.'


!

wtf? all i want to do is see phil. thats all. im not asking for permission to smoke pot. im not asking for lots of money or for lots of nice things. all i want to do is see phil. to be with phil. apparently i can have every material thing i want if im not with phil. BUT I WANT PHIL. i dont want to live with my mom. or KB. id be depressed all the time and id end up killing myself in the middle of some random field. which, speaking of suicide......im about to kill myself already. ALL I FUCKING WANT IS PHIL AND YOU DUMBASSES SEEM TO GET SOME SORT OF SICK TWISTED HUMOR AND ENJOYMENT OUT OF CAUSING ME PAIN. i hate you all. i hate everyone but phil. i am honestly being the best daughter i can. im sorry but im not gonna work my ass off to appease you. but ill do the occasional chore and i DO do my homework and my grades are decent. i have nice friends. mike is so much worse! and they're considering letting him bring his paintbull gun home AFTER HE ASHOT A MAIL LADY IN THE FUCKING EYE! HELLO? WTF DOES THAT SAY TO YOU? i cant go to erie. ever again. if i do, theyll never let me leave. ill never see phil. or claire. or madame heminger. id hate it. idc if i live with my mom or my dad or jim carrey. IM NOT LEAVING LINCOLN! fuck you guys. fuck you. FUCK YOU! god fucking damnit go die in a god damn pisshole. all i want is phil and i swear to god if i dont get a ride to tims house tomorrow HEADS WILL FUCKING ROLL! I KID YUO NOT MOTHERFUCKERS! ILL CHOP OFF YOUR GOD DAMN FINGERS AND TOES ADN SWTICH THEM! PAINFULLY. WITH ACID AND LEMON JUICE. fuck. i want to die so god damn bad. and if i move to erie, no language fairs, no mall, no movies, no college campus to hang out at, nobody to photograph with, NOBODY TO COMPARE MYSELF TO EXCEPT MOTEHR FUCKING HICKS! i dont want to be the prettiest girl in a hick school. i dont want to trust phil from thousands of miles away. and only communicate thru emails. i dont want to leave. ill die before i leave. no. even better. if they make me leave. i enter caps. yes. caps. bitch. please. god damnit, ill behave if you give me my phil back. ill be the best daughter ever if you give him back. im so fucking close to calling mary and apologizing. i know it wont do any good but its worth a try. i love you phil. i love you. no matter whats happens. if im in the hospital or illinois or school or my bed. ill ALWAYS love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home