Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Gr

well, i dont have to write notes. nor do i have to smile. even tho i am. omg im happy. for a while it was "dear heart, i met a boy today, prepare to shatter" and now everything is ok. im afraid of a certain person being right tho. oh well. itll work its self out.
.
DrM is sick today. i thought it was bcuz his friend doesnt have school but i was wrong. if his dad leaves, hes gonna come get me. maybe claire too. we dont know. but bcuz hes sick hell miss baseball and i dont think hell be able to come over. monica and i are gonna drive to his house and bring him a little get well card and some candy. fucking claire told monica everything. im kinda mad at claire. that was fucked up. oh well. man, hes not here and im so sad about it. maybe he can stop by tomorrow. well, there's a game tomorrow, ill just have him take me home. and we can hang out then. atleast, i hope we can. i feel like im bugging him. i just wish i knew what he is thinking bcuz im praying its what i think it is. im ready for a nap. and since matt isnt here, i might nap during lunch. unless he calls. lol. then im leaving. which i would like so much. idc if hes coughing. i wish the time im waiting for would come sooner. omg. lol. nvmd. oh man. lol. GET OUT OF MY HEAD DAMNIT.
.
poem time asswipers.
.
Rain Drops
water outlined your creasing smile
I could feel my eyes water
not only at your words
but at the rising amount of longing that
grew inside my mind.
the lightning would flash across your face
navy to purple white to navy again.
you held my hand and looked into my eyes
and i tried not to, but i cried.
i wanted you to feel the same
way i did for you.
my mind was crashing down on itself
when you spoke to me of her.
how i wish she were me.
and id give anything
to know you wanted me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home