Monday, April 25, 2005

Yahoo

i now have yahoo messenger. TheseTearsForYoux yay for me. itchy back. matts not here today. annie doesnt have school and either does phil. coincidance? i think not. oh well. pius vs lns today and i cant go. :( damnit. everybody loves my powerpoint presentation in french. :D lol. im kinda sad. and tired. oh well, ill sleep thru lunch since i dont really eat much anymore. ive had alot of sugar today and thats bad. steak for dinner. FUCKING YUM. im gonna eat fishsticks when i get home. claire's coming over so we can make our posters for oral comm. you wanna know one of my favorite emotions? nervousness. the adrenaline, the shakiness, the insecurities. yeah boy. i just had a dream of seeing phil again. i keep getting this feeling that hell surprise me at my house and like, just walk in and attack me. idk. i highly doubt his mom would even let me hug him when i see him next. dude. i think i just died. i sneezed while plugging my nose and my ears POPPED. lol. i think im deaf and im just hearing this song in my head. oh no. im dead. my ears hurt now. and im all sweaty. im gonna nap now. im bored. love

-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home