Monday, May 02, 2005

Welcome

im back! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! well, im 99.9% sure it's your birthday. right phil? omg id be embarassed if it wasnt. i was gonna have monica drive me to see you after school but shes sick. and there's no way i could have matt near you, even if he could. end of story. k? k. today. is. good. i saw my breath this morining adn the morning chill was very pleasing. i liked the way it made my face stiffen. maybe they should make stages cold so actor's faces stiffen up and they cant smile. ;) oh yeah. and i realised something else that i cant remember. oh, ive never been to ruby tuesdays. connor, nate, bryan and nick weren't on the bus this morning. it was just me and josh morgan. it was fun, we talked about stina. then jeremy came and acctually sat there for like, half an hour! it made me happy. i was cool enough to be at the same table as lns's emo kid. :D and beth was there. and ben aka jesus. and savanah and i talked forever. it was much happy. and french? omg. alyssa had pictures and wouldnt let me have the doubles! GRRRRR! lol. i cant wait till monica developes her pictures so i can have BASEBALL pictures. yes. x10. ok, im kinda sad, and relieved. idk which. ive made my decision. and altho i will continue to Long For and Want and Miss and Think Of, which will die out sooner or later.....im gonna stay with him. im still planning on evaluating my choices, so its not 100% right now. still. grow up. please? for me. you're 15, im 16, this is kinda ridiculous. omfg i looooove my book to pieces. if i could be like anybody, or acctually, have anybody's body.....i'd have Jessica Rabbit's body. totally. ok, the song The Reason goes out my certain special 'someone' and i think they know who they are. end of story. i wish i could play it on guitar. i feel like writing a poem but i have no inspiration. derek's bday is coming up soon. so is star wars. i wish i could drive to mccook to see him. but im grounded. i hope i get sleepy meds.....lord knows i need em. or maybe even sedatives or tranks. ooooo yummy. i wrote matt a 223 word-long note. we're in a battle. im just gonna write three pages. jackass. he could never beat that. then again, he is a self-centered, lazy, assnugget. omg my back hurts. g2g. i love you phil!
-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home