Wednesday, April 27, 2005

School

school so far has been amazing. i wanted to give matt his note before 2nd period and he stood there conversing with mandy as if id be there forever. well i wont. and finally i snapped and i yelled. i felt bad tho. i didnt mean it. alyssa has helped alot. and i miss claire like poo. and in english, i spent the time talking to the police about mike. and i talked makani during geometry. ive had Dirty Pop stuck in my head all day. lol claire. mm, savage garden. this song's for you phil. I Knew I Loved You by savage garden. mm yes. i get to see phil today. :D talk about lucky. im so excited to see him. alyssa took a picture of matt and i. i get a copy. it makes me happy. im gonna take pictures tomorrow. yay. x10. mm aaliyah. yes. i miss tyler. and im PRAYING i move in with my mom and im not put into boarding school. i get to see phil today and thats all im worried about. honestly. i mean, i dont see why dad wont let me see phil after so long especially if im moving. im gonna miss phil and claire the most. its so totally not fair. im typing this without looking at the keyboard and mostly away from the place there my letters are being typed. g2g, i gotta write matts notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home