Thursday, August 25, 2005

Today

mo rocca looks like timmy g. HAHAHA.
.
shopping today. mall, then walmart/osco. i got two shirts.....fender and a black and white kidna preppy-polo type shirt. two pairs of angel jeans. sans the back pockets. some earings that look like playing cards. picked out my dress but havent bought it yet. and decided on what to do before the baseball game tomorrow. thenwe went to walmart and osco for school stuff. then came home with claire and watched king of the hill, me myself and irene and moulin rouge. and we ate nacho dip and drank ceram soda. which means NIGHTMARES TONIGHT. lol. then walked to the gas station and made a new language. and bought mt dew. bcuz she WAS gonna stay the night. well, im excited for tomorrow. but i gotta pay my dad back with the 40 bucks from my mom. shes gonna give me cash on saturday when she comes to pick mike up. i cant wait to see everyone in des moines. and to ahve fun. and to drive home. and the hoobastank concert. and gatorfest. and SCHOOL! OMGYAY! lol. right or left? is one gay? idk. does it matter? uh oh. OMG I CANT WAIT. im gonna go read now and such, so ttyl.

-Brittni

p.s. derek, dont ever mention that convo again ok? bcuz im trying to get over you and that made a lot fucking harder.

1 Comments:

Blogger witbyt said...

kk

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home