Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Derek

babe, im sorry. like you know, i know how it feels to have someone you cherish mentally and physically share the information with you that they enjoy the company of the same/opposite sex. it hurts to love someone you can never have. im sorry you have to go thru it. i love you tho, no matter what! no matter what happens, how you feel or who you love. i promise.
.
i feel so bad for him, but, im glad he understands me more now.
.
i had a good day. went to amigos at 3, gas station by 430, fountain for a cigarette, my house by 530 or so. monicas around later 6 something. we had to stop by claires for her camera, so stopped around lombard, well, while me trying to get in the trunk to hide, her dad drove by, so we jumped in the car and hid. lol. then, we got to cabelas and calire and i rode in the back and drove past her house, they dropped me off and picked me up after she got it. got back to mons and came back to claires for money and we got gas, went to walmart for el pop and el whipped cream and spent the next few hours taking photos. lol.
.
when in the trunk, it was so dark and close. it was hard to breath, and it was just so, idk, closed in that i got nervous. when mon used the brake a light came on and helped a little. i held claires hand and prayed we didnt get in a wreck. once we were done i was happy i did it, but i would have given up when alone. lol. im so retarded.
.
while at my house, claire out my white bra on her head and called it her double yamaka. lol.
.
im focusing on the good of today
bcuz i love derek
and im depressed for him.
.
i<3th darth made a good point.....HOW THE FUCK CAN U HAVE A DEATHSTAR, LIGHTSABERS, AND GIANT SHIPS......and no ultrasound machine to know she has twins? lmao.
.
bedtime.
photos tomorrow.

Loves <3
Brittni

1 Comments:

Blogger witbyt said...

...Thanks brittni/aka bianca ;) Im glad I understand what I put you through and how awful it feels, even though you dont want me to say it, Im sorry... I love you .always.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home