Sunday, August 21, 2005

Birthday

i saw star wars with phil tonight. 5th time for me. 3rd time with him. and his 3rd time. yay. and it was pouring afterwards so we made out in the raina dn got soaked. and his mom took us to starbucks and my dad picked me up and i came home with a nice, warm, vanilla latte in my hands. YUM. phil spoiled me tonight. and i totally loved the summer thunderstorm.
.
no vaca this week. just haircuts for dad and the dog, mike's physical, and dentist appointment. AND CAR SHOPPING. yes. maybe worlds of fun. or later on this fall we go to denver, and i get to see tina and we see an avs game. yayayayayay!
.
i figured id make a birthday list. but i cant post my list of great ideas for myself for the 1 year so ill post that secretly. hahahahaha!
listy listy listy:
ludo cd *new one*
hot hot heat's elevator
alkaline trio
finch
postal service
death cab for cutie
^ cds. any of them i dont really care
starbucks
40Y.O.Virgin if its on dvd
star wars 3 dvd
dessert lotion/spray
Victoria's Secret Garden spray in Love Spell
velvet goldmine on dvd *ebay*
Custom Star Wars M&Ms *red and grey* that say Jedi Knight lmao.
dark chocolate
ANYTHING FROM CADBURY......its expensive i think bcuz its from england.
chocolate covered turkish delight.......yum
a car
candles
pictures of me and phil. lol



i <3 http://www.thebritishshoppe.com


LOVES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home