Monday, August 08, 2005

I want out

i want out
i want to live in erie.
away from fucking everything.
not in geneseo, not in lincoln.
i want away......
away from the child,
the liar,
the fag,
the druggie,
the reard,
the drunk,
the dog,
away from you.
.
ok, honestly, this pisses me off.
you KNEW i wanted it as black as i could get it..... REMEMBER?
FOURTH OF FUCKING JULY!
but brown black? jsut dye it dark brown for christ's sake!
and u said you dont wanna look like a poser.
YOU'RE 15!!! FIFTEEN!
i havent called someone a poser since i was 14.
maybe all pius kids are this immature.
if a fifteen year old is gonna call u a poser,
and thats gonna keep you from doing something you want to
you're FUCKING STUPID!

there's a point in life when you cant care THAT much about your peer's opinions of you.

sometimes, i think you're 10.
that's my confession for the day.

yeah, i can be a bitch.
dont like it?
dump me.
.

i want out till summer ends.
please.
or someone, put me in a fucking coma!


im begging you. im beggin you to be my escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home