Saturday, August 06, 2005

Airport and Dye

i almost missed my flight to omaha from chicago. kb's racist and told me not to talk to anyone, especially niggers. lol. it was FILLED WITH NIGGERS. and i had to run thru the airport with my shoes half off. got back, drove nana to work, helped her out adn bought 4 cds for 5 bucks. drove us to old chicago. everyone thinks i look like my mom. drove to jason's new house. drove to nanas. stopped at walmart in council blufs on the way and finally got some dark chocolate and instant cappacino. went there, talked to phil and ian. and fell asleep on the couch, lounged around there this morning and dad drove home, and bought stuff, came home and ive beend ying my hair ever since.
.
oh yeah, and daddy bought me an mp3 player! I WUV HIM!!!! and i figured out how to fuck with iTunes files. HA FUCKING HA.
.
i learned the coolest word at dinner yesterday! TOOTY-FUCKING-FRUITY! lmao.
.
well, here's some pics.
glasses
foryoudoctor
hairprojection

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home