Monday, August 01, 2005

Chicago

I woke up yesterday at 6 with my alarm going BEEP BEEP BEEP! and acctually said 'alyssa, turn off the radio.' lmao. got up, got ready. i finally git money on my card, and bought some songs but the cd never got burned. left. arrived in omaha. the fucking TSA had to search my shit! >:| left and got into the terminal. i had to take off my jacket, belt and shoes before walking through the metal detector thing. i might as well have gotten naked! can u imagine if you had your clit pierced? youd walk through BEEP and then they'd get that metal dector stick and see youve got metal in ur crouch and have to take you to a seprate room. lmao. but then we waited for half an hour, boarded and sat through it. blah blah blah. lol. i just listened to music. we arrive in chicago.....see mom, and walk away. and then waited a fucking hour for our bags to arrive.....they never did. so we filed a claim. left. and drove to wrigley field. i didnt get any pictures of my own bcuz my camera was in my suitcase. but mom did. it was awesome! AND THERE WAS A FUCKING GAME GOING ON! AND I COULDNT GO! i was so sad when mom said no. they were playing the diamonbacks. nana would have been so jealous. lol. we drove to erie....which seemed to take HOURS. get here, chill. then we decide to go to aunt tori's and drop off a freezer so i can see jess. then we come home and grandpa butch and kathryn come over and mom makes cheeseburgers. yum. and then i came in here and tried to do my flickr-blogger-xanga shit and couldnt so im doing it now.
.
i gotta go soon tho cuz i think im driving with mom to the grocery store bcuz im super hungry and there's no food in here.
.
i just wish i had my suitcase.....i wanna wear my ACDC shirt.
.
loves <3 Brittni
.
here's the pics OF yesterday:
.
86814711308_0_ALB
71107711308_0_ALB
62107711308_0_ALB
30107711308_0_ALB26814711308_0_ALB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home