Saturday, July 30, 2005

Buspirone

i just found out..... my dad's taking downers!
"Buspirone is used to treat anxiety disorders or in the short-term treatment of symptoms of anxiety." i feel so horrible!

. kb's nephew died at 3:30am this morning in a car crash. second family member of his to die. it made me cry.

. claire and i did it. even tho shes napping on my floor. i havent slept since thursday night/ friday morn. yay? i guess so. we got amps at 6am. lol. its getting close to almost being 10. ill wake mike up at ten. sounds good to me. then him and dad and i will get ready and we'll leave. dad said claire could come with. i still need to burn the killers and ludo. poopy. ill do that now, once im done. we're going to go get my cd, headphones, card, and mike's stuff. i need to get gum. DONT FORGET. lmaoooo. lol. ;p;. im in a good mood and as long as i keep moving, i dont feel tired. i need to sort my cd case. drats. lol. well, ill update when i can. much love.

<3 Brittni

p.s. claire: gothic music? now that doesnt make any sense! pause, she bends down and lifts up some sort of offer and says carpet fluff?

edit: this is SO my dads song!!!
All my friends know the low rider
The low rider is a little higher
Low rider drives a little slower
Low rider is a real goer
Low rider knows every street yeah!
Low rider is the one to meet yeah!
Low rider don't use no gas now
Low rider don't drive to fast
Take a little trip
Take a little trip
Take a little trip and see
Take a little trip
Take a little trip
Take a little trip with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home