Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Bed

im sooo tired
and pooped
and phils keeping me up
so i thought id blog

monica skipped out on the movie
and then kenton had 'football'
so claire's sorry ass didnt wanna go
and after the huge/FUCKED UP rainstorm
my dad decides phil can atleast come home with us
so we get to the theatre
and phil says hed pay
HOW SWEET....and oddly romantic
so my dad let me see it in the end
and it was a great movie
and after the movie
he kissed in the rain...
quite fun
i wish i would have knicked my dads money tho
i could use a dollar!
lol

came home
and been on the webcam with phil all night
and im pooped
tomorrow? chores.....thats it.
phil comes over thursday
and then a baseball game
friday....im the only one going to the jva show i guess
go shopping for clothes and carry-on fun stuffs
and i leave my house at 7 am sunday.
WOOPEE!

im so excited
and i jsut cant hide it!

lol
i love phil
bcuz he rocks
and takes me to ewan mcgregor movies
even tho he prolly hates it
and even pays for me.
bcuz hes the sweetest boy ever

<3
Brittni
love you sugar


hey un faithful.....
hey ungraceful.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home