Saturday, July 23, 2005

Great Day

OH MAN TODAY WAS THE FUCKING GREATEST!

woke up at 1.
amber wouldnt buy pizza
and i couldnt see a movie tonight
and had to stay home with julie
and my dad picked me up.
sweet right?

so i go home and my family arrives before i can shower
AWESOME
we leave to granite city
Yummy Food
after eating, and trying deperatly to get a ride home for phil, phil cant come over
SWEET DUDE
so i go home and mike makes julie take the longest fucking way and even forgot a turn downtown
KICK ASS
i get home and NOBODY can come over and watch constantine with me

I AM IN THE GREEAAATTTEESSSSTTT MOOD!

yes

*SARCASM*

1 Comments:

Blogger witbyt said...

Amber didnt buy pizza?! then jew them! get on msn and ill tell ya how if you dont know, haha last week whitney and I got $50 worth of free pizza! with breadsticks!!!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home