Thursday, July 28, 2005

Morning Everyone

hey guys. im up at 9am today. arent you proud? i am. fuckers. lol. i put the comment thing on my xanga and emily and i did it for each other and apparently i remind her of paris hilton. SWEET! does that mean im a whore? a princessy-rich-bitch with a superiority complex? or just very pretty and all the guys want me? maybe all. but oddly, that makes me happy.
about my new jean jacket. we went to southpointe to get it. poopy. but, when i told my dad i would get a salad for dinner if he bought me a hollister jacket he stopped in the middle of the street and spread his legs and goes You Might As Well Kick Me In The Nuts Right Now. lol. damnit. i had to get one from OLD NAVY. blech. i couldnt even go to a&f, let alone ae. bitch bitch bitch. idk why, but it really pissed me off.
i got my clothes packed. atleast, the ones i wont need till sunday. the only ones i need till sunday are my aloha shorts, new shoes, socks *only pair :(*, and claire's jeans, and some of my many shirts im not taking with. im not packing my cds until ive got all my new ones burnt. like, i gotta copy down the killers. yeah. idk. fun i guess.
my coffee tastes like starbucks. that makes me happy. and claire can let me borrow jeans and it means alot to me bcuz i LOVE jeans and i already packed my other two pairs. lol. she rocks.
i swear, once i get off that plane, my moms gonna shit herself. ill look like all glam/punk. lol. i could describe the outfit but the people that read this wouldnt get it.
if i could have one thing right now.....dont take this the wrong way......but itd be the dane cook 'retaliation' cd. RAWR. i want it sooooo bad. blah blah. RAWR. im gonna force dad to buy it for me. ONYL 12 BUCKS! 12 12 12 12 12 12 TWELVE 10 PLUS FUCKING 2 BITCH! yes. omg omg omg im gonna orgasm. hahahahaha! im gonna own it biotch! DAD! BUY ME THIS! OR ELSE. haha. fucking yes.
god
lol
;p;
YAY NESS. sweet. omg. i watched a clip of dane on jimmy kimmel live. and dane came on jumping and screaming all hyper and shit and you're going.......DRUGS.....but then jimmy asks whats up and he goes OH MAN IM SO IN LOVE. and they get to talkign and he goes ONLY ONE GIRL COULD MAKE A MAN FEEL LIKE THIS...KATIE HOLMES. lmao! so hes frekaing out. and basically. he was making fun of tom cruise the ENTIRE time. lmao. well, he was there with nelly and nelly was like 'wtf man' and then he goes and danes kissing nelly hand and it frekaing out and then jimmy k goes DANE! DONT BIT NELLY! ROFLCOPTER! fucker.yes. lol.
thats my new sloggan thingy! bitch. omg coffee. gotta pee. gotta hold it. till i shower. rawr. it hurts. lol. omg im excited.
tomorrow, monica might hafta take me to get my permit renewed. maybe i can get kyle to take me. i need to do it tho. fuck. lol. i cant wait to get to g-town. YAYAYAYAYAYAY! bitches. fucking yes. ow....circulation to toe........not working.......fuck.....tingly. OW! i acnt wait to cut my hair either. omg. im so excited.
well, i need a shower and to finish these neopets games first so ill get ahold of you guys later on. <3 loves.

<3 love you sugar

Derek:
my best friend, sweet, i love you.
pop - nsync/ mr roboto - styx
hayden christiansen mixed with dane cook
Fag *in a good way*
love you hun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home