Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hair

got my hair did today. flippin yes.
.
got to talk to phil.
.
i get to go to river riot.
.
i got a moolatte after my hair got did.
.
claire and i argued about the song from Holes.
.
i took pictures.
.
i can take disposable camers into river riot.
.
my mom and i connected. ALOT.
.
and i got a new banana split ligloss.
.
sad thing is, ians in geneseo now. and mom said we could go back before i left, and now she says no. which means i cant say goodbye. stupid fucker. im so angry. i cried when she said i couldnt go back. sigh.
.
tomorrow, moms buying me some cubs stuff, some mcdonalds, some dr pepper and some candy for my flight. and i get to take the oh-so-delecious pizza cheetos. yay. maybe get my nails done tomorrow? yay? or no? i think YAY! well, i want a popcicle before bed so.......ngiht everyone. update when i get to nanas.
.
MY NEW HAIR-DO!!!! :
hair2
hair

1 Comments:

Blogger witbyt said...

Cute haircut!

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home