Wednesday, August 17, 2005

God Damnit

im so sick of this
fuck this shit

fuck mike
fuck dylan
and
fuck phil.

im sick of the drama, everyone talking shit about each other, everyone whining and everyone's complaining.

i wish i was alone, in a cozy bed, in the middle of winter, with a currently unread hp book, a bottomless cup of very-vanilla coffee and an endless feast of fishsticks, yorkshire puddings, turkey, green bean casserole, chinese food, amigos, bacon cheeseburgers and melon bowls. oh, and id like some prozac too. yeah. thats the good life.

but in reality......CANT EVERYONE BE FUCKING NICE TO EACH OTHER. HMMM? OR TRY TO KEEP OTHERS FROM BEIGN MEAN TO THE UBER SENSITIVE? maybe?

shit. i want someone to cry to, who'll cradle me as if i were 3 and tell me its all ok. i think my dad did that when my mom left. i jsut dotn remember it.

i want someone who will focus on me for once

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home