Wednesday, August 10, 2005

River Riot 05

here goes my entire count on the greatest day of my young life:
.
phils wakes me up at 8:30. i ended up falling asleep at 11 something and woke up at 1, ate and got ready. left. without my tennishsoes. we get into nana's car. and spend an hour trying to park and get in. we get in and pick a spot. and head down once danko jones is done and get this spot on the railings to the side of the stage. and we get a few pictures, and have a good time. then, phil goes and gets my other camera...and we push our way towards teh front. and breaking benjamin comes on and we spent our time rocking out, taking pictures, screaming and being squished and pushed by tons of sweaty people. i dont know how many times some slutty girl kicked me in the head. eventually, i couldnt breathe, and i was gonna pass out so we left and went potty and got slushies. breaking benjamin was ok. but, we got to the railings for papa roach but i was stuck behind some slut who was fucking the back of her bf's head. but i got lots of photos. and jacoby, omfg, he came so close to me and some slut pushed me outta the way! I WAS SO CLOSE TO JACOBY SHADDIX!!!!!! CLOSE ENOUGH TO TOUCH HIM! THE HOTTEST ROCKSTAR EVER! aaaahhhhhhhhhh! NO FUCKING WAY!
.
best part of my night? sitting at teh gas station waiting for my dad to get money and phil gave me the CUTEST ring. omg. im sooooo happy.
.
im sharing lockers with claire this year......or else someone is going down.
.
and hoobastank will be in lincoln at teh state fair for ''free'' but you have to pay to get into the park. which means, i shove cameras in phils pockets, adn we enter the building an hour early to get a better spot and we will never leave till the end of the show. or else someone, will go down. bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home