Friday, August 19, 2005

grr

im not gorgeous
beautiful
extraordinary
nope. none of those.
and i would give anything
for someone
to hold me real tight
and tell me im gorgeous
beautiful
extraordinary
saint-like
ethereal
angelic.
i want someone
who will dream of me
and obsess over me
and act as if i was too good for them.

but then id be dating a liar.
too bad honety makes for a good relationship.
im stuck,
either ugly and happy
or pretty and lonely.
i want

a Prince Charming.
not the shrek version
a real one.
and he has to live up to his name.

i want someone to smother me in kisses
and for them to tell me
they adore me.

maybe i have to date callen again? ew.
but he did that. once.



didnt care that you left and abondoned me, what hurts more, is that i would still die for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home