Thursday, August 18, 2005

LNS

i got my locker! i got my locker! YAY! locker 1145D. im downstairs and closer to lunch, fucker! hahahaha. my pics better be cute. and i got french 3! YAYAYAYAYAY! but monica threw a hissy fit and like, made me locker with angel instead of claire. dont get me wrong, i love angel, but claire.....come on, its CLAIRE. lol. and my locker is right by jerzy's. lmao. atleast his fanclub doesnt stalk his locker. but that also means my locker is prone to pencilled insults. lol. and i saw bill! the kirby look-alike from SD. lmao. yeehaw. he hunts. and, umm, yay! lol.

rick said hed take claire to pius's homecoming......SWEET! yayness x10.

claire's dad thinks shes a satan worshiper! HAHAHAHA!

Movies to see:
march of the penguins
valiant
transporter 2
corpse bride
40 year old virgin

g2g now........ive got a claire to hang out with and piza cheetos to eat. Y to the U to the M!

Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home