Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sigh

you know.....
i really feel for you
and i wish you didnt think like you do
and give me a chance
i can love you like they do.
like the rest of the world.
but i sit here, night after night
looking at your picture,
wishing you were mine.
i know you see me as something untouchable,
but i can be your every dream.
but i still lay my tears on my pillow
night after night
for you.
and every tear represents a prayer,
for you.
but i guess all in all,
the only way to prove i love you more
is to make sure you're always happy
no matter who they are.
and i remember
when i first planned to tell you
but you kicked me in the chest.
ive never hurt like this before,
sometimes, other guys, are just stand ins.
and i compare them to you.
i remember how much i cried after seeing you.
i cried for so many different reasons,
i cried the whole way home.
and i always felt you held a special place for me
but day after day, there's this person and that
this conversation
and these people
and then you come to me.
i wish you didnt think the way you do
you could have so much more.
but ill spend my nights
crying prayers
and you can never know what you could have had.
and the stars will know our secrets,
and i will tell them to turn their backs on it.
and i bet you've never wondered how it is
you live life my way!
youve never questioned what you think you know
which makes me feel so inadiquate
that you cant even consider.
so youll continue to hurt me
night after night
and ill cry secretly,
and no one wil ever know.
just as long as you're happy,
you know my love will show.

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home