Monday, November 13, 2006

ugh

i really need to start this shit again.
so, i need to pick one. elljayy, xangaa, or blogger.
dunno.
probably elljayy.

anyways,
just to keep this so i dont forget....
here's a little something posted on forrest kline's journal.
lmao.
you will LOVE it.


barfity barfity barf barf
October 25th, 2006 / fall US tour
last night i couldn't play the show in st. paul mn cause i got real sick. im soooo sorry for everybody that was there! i feel realy bad. i think it might be the 2nd or third time we've cancelled on the twin cities. shame how it works out that way! i didn't get sick once on warped tour, touring in the winter just sucks, i always get sick. but it may have been unrelated anyways, it seemed more like food poisoning cause it came on so quick. i was sick already but not like this. i'll spare you the details. it was sorta like this though...

"I am so totally revved that I might actually shit myself. Forcefully. I might shit myself with such force that it actually comes UP out of the waistband of my stretchy pants like a geyser. I am so revved that I might actually create a shit geyser. Said shit geyser will be so powerful that it's explosive force might actually dent or even puncture the roof of my Mazda. This Mazda might, in fact, be destroyed from the power of my shit geyser, whose force is directly correlated to my own state of total revvedness. That's how fucking revved I am right now." - michael ian black's myspace

except instead of being revved i was bummed. really bummed. and barfing simutaniously. yayyy. anyways, as of now the storm has passed and i should be okay for the show tonight.




WOW.
forrrrest is amazing.
altho, the s.g. wasnt his idea. lmao.
buuuuut, anyways.
im 18 in a week.
aaaannnndddd, hopefully the application process will turn out fruitfull.
BUT
im gonna go now, and maybe write another letter to the
AMAZING adam dean.
bcuz adam dean is my future lover.

BRITTNI<3ADAM
hahahaha poor patrick

um, anyways.
went to illinois oct 29th.
find out my act score in two days.
i go BACK to IL on dec 26th. quite excited.
ummm, new cell phone in a few weeks?
iPod and camera for xmas and bday?
i think i get the iPod next week.
but, atleast i can buy my own god damn cigs.
hahahahha.
i need a fucking iPod omg. its not even funny.
soooo, im gonna go and see if western illinois has any new info.

LADEL [lmao...josh]

<3Brittni Linn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home